OOTD | Striped Shirt & AA Disco Pants

Striped Shirt - Primark / Disco Pants - American Apparel / Heels - Primark / Clutch - Select / Lipstick - Lush 'Passionate' 

Alreet me ducks! Outfit of the days are a rare occurance on my blog - I just haven't worked out a good place to take my photos yet and I often struggle to get blog-worthy pictures of an outfit. I've been wearing my American Apparel disco pants non-stop since I bought them - they just go with anything and are so versatile and wearable. They can be easily dressed up or down and look fabulous with a pair of black heels for nights out. Here, I've teamed them with a striped shirt for a daytime look - and added studded accessories for a bit of detail. I also went for a bright lip for a bit of colour! 

I'm really loving disco pants at the moment - yes, they're on the expensive side but they're worth every penny and fit amazingly - as well as being really good quality (i'm contemplating getting a pair of the American Apparel riding pants too - if you have any, would you recommend them?)  I also have the Glamorous 'dupes' which I may feature in a later OOTD post - please let me know if you want to know how I think they differ and I can maybe do a post comparing the two. 



No comments:

Post a Comment