The Perfect Daytime Pink | Revlon 'Pink in the Afternoon'


Oh what's this? Another lipstick on Bird's Words? Yes. It is indeed another lipstick on Bird's Words but it's a stunner to say the least. I've been trying to curb my lipstick buying habits (honestly), but I guess you could say I've failed on my little mission because I ended up giving in to temptation at the Revlon stand just recently.  I have to say, I do love Revlon lipsticks. Some of my most loved shades happen to be Revlon (Cherries in the Snow anybody?) and I just find them to be of really good quality and the packaging and finish is always spot on.  'Pink in the Afternoon' is a gorgeous mid-tone pink with a beautiful creamy finish. It contains an exclusive blend of moisturisers and vitamins and is really silky smooth and soft to apply to the lips, whilst providing a slightly glossy, natural finish.  It's the perfect pink for daytime wear and it's so effortless and chic.  I actually bought this shade because I spied it on a friend of mine and instantly knew I had to own it - it really is stunning and it looks lovely with a bit of a tan too as it isn't too pale. It reminds me of one of my high-end favourites, Mac 'Fanfare' (post on that here) as it has the same sort of undertone and finish - it's maybe slightly lighter but if you're after a lovely neutral pink, it's well worth looking in to these 2.  

Overall, another fabulous buy for me. This is a shade I will get a tonne of wear from and Revlon never fail to impress me with their lipstick selection. For £7.49, they're really worth the money and I recommend looking into their range if you're after a good quality, drugstore lipstick. You can find this shade on the Superdrug website here.

What's your favourite Revlon shade? Any others you can recommend?!

No comments:

Post a Comment