Maybelline Colour Tattoo Eyeshadow in 'Pink Gold'

Maybelline Colour Tattoo Eyeshadow in 'Pink Gold' - £4.99

My love for Maybelline's 24Hour Colour Tattoo Eyeshadows is one that just continues to grow. I use them either on their own or as a base for my powder eyeshadows as they act as a fabulous primer (think Mac Paint Pots but at a much more appealing price tag!) Maybelline aren't telling porky pies about the wear time of these beauties - they stay put through the toughest of days. I just think the creamy/gel consistency is perfect for those days when you need to do your make-up quickly - you don't need to use a brush; one quick swipe and you're good to go.The only thing I didn't like so much when they arrived in the shops, was the shade range here in the UK. Previous to 'Pink Gold' being released, I only bought into 2 shades ('On and On Bronze' and 'Eternal Gold' - seen here) - I really do think Maybelline are on to something with these eyeshadows and it would be fabulous to see them release a few more shades. A smokey eye range maybe?

Pink Gold is such a pretty shade. I've never been one for wearing pink on my eyes but this one is such a wearable colour - either on it's own or beneath my powder shadows -  it brings out the colour of Mac's Cranberry so beautifully (seen in my recent haul here). The metallic finish is really noticeable with this shade - and it catches the light perfectly.  I'm enjoying having this gorgeous colour in my makeup bag right now - it really wakes up my eyes when I use it, and brightens up dull, wintery skin.


What do you think of the Maybelline Colour Tattoos? Will you be making a cheeky purchase on this shade?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment