W7 Purple Pearl



I am a mahoosive nailpolish hoarder and when i discovered a small makeup shop near where i live selling a tonne of discounted bottles of the stuff i spent quite some time picking up some new shades to add to my collection - this colour being the first one i grabbed. The finish reminds me very much of the Beetlejuice collection by Models Own - pearlised, multi-tonal and glossy. I've never owned any of the w7 polishes before and i often see them knocking about in B&M Home Bargains and such-like... This colour has lasted me 4 days with minimal chipping and i've recieved a handful of compliments from customers at work today asking me what colour it was! The colour took 3 or 4 layers to achieve an opaque finish but each coat dried very quickly and with a layer of Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri over the top (my review here) I was good to go. I picked this up for an amazeballs £1.99 -(along with some discontinued Revlon shades for a bargainous £2.99 each!) so i'll definately have a few more nail-related posts coming up shortly. Yet again, apologies for the state of my nails - i haven't been blessed with the prettiest talons on the planet..

Have you tried any of the w7 polishes before?


No comments:

Post a Comment