Barry M Lip Liners

L-R / 1. Lip Liner Shade '7' / 2. Lip Liner Shade '2' / 3. Kohl Pencil Shade '25'


Following on from my previous post about my Top 5 autumn lipsticks of the moment (you can find that post here if you missed it), I thought I'd do a quick post on the lip liners I use alongside them. I always like to apply lip liner if I'm wearing darker shades of lipstick - I like the fact that they keep your colour looking neat and tidy at the same time as defining the outline of your lips to give the illusion of a fuller shape. I don't like to spend the earth on lip liners, as they're something I don't use on a day-to-day basis, so I tend to hunt down specific shades I need in drugstores. I always end up back at the Barry M stand. 

I find their lip liners to be the easiest to apply and above all the most long lasting. They have a fabulous range of shades - and I always seem to find a decent colour match for what I'm after. They apply perfectly - I find some lip liners drag the skin slightly but these go on so easily and smoothly. I purchased shade 7 to match 'Beguiled' and 'Mulberry', shade 2 to match 'Cherries in the Snow' and shade 25 to match up with my red lipsticks (all lipsticks mentioned here are featured in my previous post). They're also superly duperly purse friendly at £2.99 each.

What are your go-to lip liners?
What do you think of the Barry M liners?
 



No comments:

Post a Comment