Lush Charisma Skin Tint | Review & Swatch

Lush Charisma Skin Tint - £12

Words cannot describe how much I love this product. I know what you're thinking, 'Beth, this is ridiculously orange, no way am I trusting your review' -  please understand the photographs were taken in bright sunlight on the one sunny day we've had this month! I spoke to the lovely young fellow at the till about it, and was sold. The Lush Skintint is so versatile, it is meant for underneath your foundation or to be mixed with your everyday moisturiser or base for a glowy finish. I find applying over my daily BB cream works just as well and provides a subtle, natural yet noticeable bit of colour. I apply this with my fingers if i'm using it all over the face, but I must admit i've also used this for a contour and it applies quite nicely with my stippling brush for a more natural effect on the cheeks when compared with my powder bronzers which can look a bit false. This is the exact opposite and looks dewy and soft. I wasn't expecting it to blend as well as it did either - the consistency is very gel-like and light, and sheers out really well to leave you with a natural flush of bronze and isn't at all drying on my skin.

'Charisma is a blend of golden colours to wear under your make-up to give you a healthy, warm glow. Great on tanned skins, or for paler skins to give a bronzed effect.'

This, i'm sure, is going to last me ages. I currently have a tan on my face from a recent holiday so I only apply the tiniest bit each time and it provides me with a more natural looking option to my powder bronzers. It has a tiny bit of shimmer in it but it doesn't appear glittery on the skin - it just provides a gentle glow. I've since been back to purchase the 'Feeling Younger' highlighting/reflecting tint so it just goes to show how impressed i've been with this product to want to shell out another £12. I can imagine i'll be using this even after summer is long gone - I'm addicted, and I know a few fellow bloggers with paler skin tones have tried this and also been pleasantly suprised. (You can read my review of the Lush Liquid Lips also from the range, here)



Have you tried the Charisma Skint Tint? (Link)

No comments:

Post a Comment