22nd Birthday | Haul


1. Lush Bath Bombs - Ickle Baby Bot/ Big Blue/ Butterball /& Lush Bubble Bar - Creamy Candy
2. Body Shop - Mango Body Butter/ Fuzzy Peach Shower Gel/ Coconut Body Mist
3. Diesel 'Loverdose'/ Taylor Swift 'Wonderstruck'
4. YSL Rouge Volupte Perle in '144 Sparkling Fuschia'/ Mac 'Viva Glam Nicki'
5&6. Urban Decay Naked2 Palette

It was my birthday last week, so I thought I'd do a little birthday beauty haul! I've seen a few people do these little birthday present posts - I asked for a few beauty products off my friends and family this year so I'm sure most of these will be popping up on my blog very soon once I've given them a try! Everyone always gets me Lush stuff because I'm addicted to smellies - so I'm rather chuffed I now have a complete new stash to get through with a few bits I haven't sampled before! OO the excitement is unbearable.. As for the Taylor Swift perfume - I don't think i'm ever.EVER throwing that bottle away. I'm a little bit in love with the magicness of it.

After falling in love with YSL Rouge Volupte lipsticks (my review here) my mum treated me to one off my wish list from the 'Perle' range - Its a shocking pink shade that's wearable for both day or night, and contains tiny bits of shimmer. Right up my street. I've also had my eye on Mac's Viva Glam Nicki for a while now (I'm aware I'm a bit late on the bandwagon with this one!) so I'm exited to give this a try.

I also finally got my Naked 2 palette! *high five* I use my beloved Naked palette everyday but it's beginning to look a little worse for wear, so this will be better for travel due to the sturdier packaging. I like the fact this one comes with a double-ended brush for blending.

1. Shopper Bag - Cath Kidston/ Pencilcase - Accessorise
2&3. Bag and Purse - River Island
4. Pandora Charm

As for non-beauty bits, my best friend absolutely spoilt me this year (you little rascal I know you'll read this) and bought me a brand spanking new bag and purse from River Island along with the Taylor Swift perfume (which by the way, smells just as amazing as the bottle). My boyfriend also treated me to a new Pandora charm - it's one I've wanted for ages yet he had no idea - the little mind reader he is...
Of course, my birthday isn't complete with at least one thing with a bird on it, so I now have a new pencil case to shove in my bag for uni.

Anything specifically you'd like to see a review on? After all, this is a beauty blog and I'm here to put my opinions into the mix...



No comments:

Post a Comment