Lilac & Gold Glitter Nails | Barry M

Barry M 'Prickly Pear' | Barry M 'Yellow Topaz Glitter'

I'm a massive fan of pastel nails, but often find that in the Autumn/Winter time they can look a little out of place. Just recently, the cold weather has meant a lot of breakage for my poor little talons, and I sometimes feel like dark colours show up the 'dodgy bits'. So, I figured I would attempt to put a spin on a simple pastel shade, and make it a little more festive. I popped into Boots before work and picked up Barry M's 'Prickly Pear' alongside their gold glitter polish as I thought they looked rather pretty together, and took it upon myself to create a really simple look that's both effective and quick to create. I decided on a glitter gradient effect that looks fabulous when it catches the light and I seriously can't wait to 'christmas' this look up even more and maybe paint some snowflakes on there too as soon as the first of December rolls around!

I have to say, the 'Gelly Hi-Shine' polishes are fabulous and I can't wait to pick up the other shades within the range. I've had this polish on for almost a week now with minimal chipping, and the finish is amazingly glossy even without a topcoat.

What are your favourite winter-pastels at the moment?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment