No7 Soft & Soothed | Gentle Cleanser


Recently, I've been stuck in a skincare rut. Sometimes, I think it's good to switch things up a little - especially now Autumn/Winter is setting in; I find my skin needs a little bit more care once the colder weather comes around. I'd started to feel like my skin needed a little bit more moisture - having normal/combination skin sometimes it's difficult to find something completely suited to my skin type as it changes all the time depending on the time of year. I've never tried No7's cleanser range before, and I've been hearing such good things about it - so I decided to give their 'Soft & Soothed Gentle Cleanser' a whirl.

'Sweep away make-up and impurities and help your skin stay soft and smooth with this gentle creamy cleanser'

Being for normal/dry skin types, it's moisturising, but not so much that I feel as if it's clogging up my pores. It's fabulous at removing make-up; a few swipes with a cotton pad and my skin is left feeling moisturised and clean. Personally, I still tend to wash my face afterwards, as it can feel a little too heavy for me to leave on my skin. I have quite sensitive skin, and everytime I introduce something new to my skincare regime I find myself waiting with baited breath to see if my skin rebels. But this hasn't caused any problems for me, and I've found any dry patches i'd previously had on my cheeks have gone. I also love the fact it's fragrance free. For me, it's just a really good simple cleanser that has fitted in very well with my current skincare regime. No7 also do versions for oily/combination and very dry skin types, so theres something in the range for everybody.

What are your thoughts on the No7 cleansers? 


No comments:

Post a Comment