Primark Shoe Haul | Studded Boots & Houndstooth Slippers

 Studded Boots - £18 / Houndstooth Slipper Shoes - £8 - Both from Primark

I popped into Primark just recently before the late shift at work (dangerous territory I must admit - If i wasn't pushed for time I could have come away with much more), and treated myself to a couple of pairs of shoes. I'm starting to love Primark for their shoes just recently - they are definitely upping their game in the fashion stakes - gone are the days when I would avoid the shoe section for fear of getting lost amongst the racks of cheapy looking plastic ballet pumps! You still have to have a good look through, but the quality has definitely been improved and they often do some amazing copies of more expensive versions seen on the high-street. The studded boots are such good quality for the price and block heels are perfect for day wear with jeans or tights - I'm going to get some little ankle socks to wear with them. The slipper shoes will be great for lazy days with leggings or if i'm just driving to the shops and houndstooth print is making a comeback this season. I love the leather-look piping around the edges.


No comments:

Post a Comment