Pre-Holiday Clothing Buys | Sugarhill Boutique, Topshop, H&M, Primark


Some of you may know through Twitter that I'm off on holiday again on Tuesday to Kefalonia in Greece (if any of you have ever been please tell me what it's like and drop me a comment!) - unfortunately, I'm working right up to when I go and today has been the only chance I've had to stock up on any new bits to take with me. Needless to say, I used this day to the best of my ability and came home with some bargains (and very sore feet from running round shops..ouchyy)

1&2 | Sugarhill Boutique Dress | £59.99 £17.50 | Ark (sale) - Well, I was one rather happy bunny to pick this dress up! I've had my eye on it since I first saw it and I never gave in and bought it. Luckily, when having a good ol' rummage through the last of their sale bits today I found it - the only one left, in my size, and reduced to a rather purse friendly price! It was fate that I was meant to have this dress in my life and sitting prettily in my wardrobe, obviously. It's an off-white cream colour and has the most beautiful detail - such a versatile little dress and I can't wait to wear it.

3 | Maxi Dress | £46 £13.50 | Topshop (sale) - This dress is perfect for my holiday - it's such good quality material and looks and feels really classy. It falls beautifully and looks amazing on.

4 |Neon Coral Lace Babydoll Dress | £14.99 | H&M - This will look amazzze with a tan and I can't wait to wear it in the sunshine. It's so bright and girly and a style that I tend to go for.

5 | Peplum Top | £5.00 | Primark - I've been after a peplum top for a while but didn't want to pay the earth for something that I might not be wearing next year - this version from Primark is a steal for a fiver and I'll be wearing this with skinny jeans or my disco pants.

6 | Clutch Bag | £10 | Tesco - Tesco you little rascals! I went in to buy some foundation and came out with this little bag too...oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment