Haul | Primark, H&M

1. Ankle Strap Heels £12 - Primark / 2. Fold-Over Chain Bag £12.99 - H&M / 3. Studded Jumper £8 - Primark / 4. Floral Skirt £12.99 - H&M / 5. Bird Make-up Bag £2 - Primark & Nail Polish £2.50 - Primark

I've been after these strappy 'barely there' heels from Primark for ages. I originally had my eye on the colourful version but I went for classic black in the end as I thought they would go with more outfits - very Zara-esque and a complete bargain at £12! My favourite buy has to be the studded jumper from Primark; it's really lightweight so it's perfect for this time of year and will be great to shove on with a trusty pair of jeans or my AA Disco Pants for uni. The nail polish reminds me so much of Models Own 'Indian Ocean' which i've had my eye on all Summer - and for half the price I just couldn't resist this bargainous offering at Primark's till...

No comments:

Post a Comment