Haul | Shoes, Baroque & Floral

1. Nude Studded Slipper Shoes £10 - Primark | Black Suede Mini-Studded Slipper Shoes £17.99 - New Look | Black Studded Heels £12 - Primark / 2. Baroque Print Bodycon Dress £14.99 - H&M / 3. Floral Print Trousers £14 £5 - Primark(sale) / 4. Jungle Print Leggings £6 - Primark /

Believe it or not, but I'm obsessed with studs at the moment! The nude slippers from Primark are a cheaper alternative to the ever-famous Topshop Vectras and are the comfiest pair of flats I have. Perfect for days out shopping! I also picked up the black version of the Primark studded heels I featured in a previous post (here).  Heels for nights out that look good and are also comfy are a rare find so i figured i'd grab both colours. The slipper shoes from New Look have to be one of the comfiest pairs I've owned. I love their shoe range - they're always bang on trend, are affordable and they have the biggest selection to fulfil any shoe-fanatic's dreams... If you fancy taking a look at their selection click here.

The Baroque print dress was a really good little find - it didn't look amazing on the hanger but once on its fits perfectly and is a really versatile little piece to take me through to autumn. The floral trousers were a 'reet bargain - I have a work placement next week and I wanted something a bit more exciting to wear; something that I wouldn't wear on a day to day basis. I've never had the joy of having a 'work wardrobe' (I have a work uniform and it's far from fashion-foward) so for this coming week I can be a bit more experimental with smart/casual dress.


No comments:

Post a Comment