Haul | Basics & Tees

1. Crop Striped T-Shirt £12 - Republic | Grey Slouch T-Shirt £12 - ASOS / 2. Striped T-Shirt £3 - H&M (sale) | Loose Knit Black Jumper £14.99 - H&M

One thing I love having in my wardrobe is basics. I've recently got back into wearing jeans and i've invested in a couple of pairs from Topshop (why I never discovered their Leigh jeans until now I will never know..) So I've been collecting slouchy tees to pair with them on those days where I just don't know what to wear (happens often enough). The £3 bargain from H&M is perfect for me - it's 4 sizes too big but I like things loose fitted as I find it more flattering with skinny jeans. The H&M jumper will take me into autumn but it isn't too heavy that I can't wear it now (its similar to the one i wore in this previous OOTD here). I'm also planning on wearing this with some crazy jungle print leggings I bought recently from Primark..





No comments:

Post a Comment