Floral & Polka Dot Nails


Thought I would do a quick post on the nail design i've been sporting this week - I'm obsessed with floral nails at the moment - they're so easy to do and fairly quick once you know what you're doing. I've been on a work placement this past week at a design company near to where I live so I wanted something a little bit more creative - obviously! Since I've cut down my hours at the shop, my nails have been in such good condition and although I suffer the odd breakage - they are noticeably longer because I'm not so hands on all the time - WIN.

I used the same polishes as I used in my Cath Kidston design (post here) but painted the floral pattern straight onto the blue and applied the polish more simply. I've seen the dotty design paired with floral a lot just recently so I was inspired to try it myself.  

What's your favourite nail design at the moment? 
I'm after some more inspiration!



No comments:

Post a Comment