Fashion Favourite | Sheer Maxi Skirts

1. Maxi Skirt - Primark - £15 / 2. Dipped Hem Skirt - ASOS - £25

One thing I'm loving right now is maxi skirts and dresses. They're something I wouldn't wear on an every day basis yet they make for an interesting altenative for nights out and holiday outfits. One thing I do enjoy about summer is getting the legs out so I'm loving the side split and dipped hem styles that seem to be everywhere this year as it means I can still show off my tan but feel like a bit more of a 'classy bird' at the same time! 

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the black skirt in Primark - it's something you wouldn't usually find in there and i'd expect to pay double the price for a piece like this. The skirt it sheer material all the way down and has little knicker-shorts underneath so you can see your legs through it, and has side splits down both sides. I might be booking a last minute holiday for the week before I'm back at uni and if i do i'll definitely be bringing this with me - it will look amazing with a tan!

The second outfit is one i wore on a recent holiday to Lanzarote. I wish I hadn't worn the belt with it now as I think it ruins it slightly but I still love the skirt and I adore the pink/nude shade as I can pair it with most things. Here I paired it with a lace crop corset top from River Island and nude wedges (not seen). I love ASOS - it always has things I wouldn't normally pick up in the shops and I always grab my student discount too - if you're after some pretty skirts for a holiday or occasion I really recommend them; they're my favourite go-to online store for pay day treats!



No comments:

Post a Comment